Thoothe Digital Marketing is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Thoothe Digital Marketing Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Thoothe Digital Marketing website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Collection of your Personal Information Thoothe Digital Marketing collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Thoothe Digital Marketing also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Thoothe Digital Marketing. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, PPC management domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Thoothe Digital Marketing for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Thoothe Digital Marketing Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Thoothe Digital Marketing public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Thoothe Digital Marketing does not read any of your private online communications. Thoothe Digital Marketing encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Thoothe Digital Marketing so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Thoothe Digital Marketing is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Thoothe Digital Marketing and Thoothe Digital Marketing family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information Thoothe Digital Marketing collects and uses your personal information to operate Thoothe Digital Marketing Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Thoothe Digital Marketing also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Thoothe Digital Marketing and its affiliates. Thoothe Digital Marketing may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Thoothe Digital Marketing does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Thoothe Digital Marketing may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Thoothe Digital Marketing may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Thoothe Digital Advertising Agency, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Thoothe Digital Marketing does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. Thoothe Digital Marketing keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Thoothe Digital Marketing, in order to determine what Thoothe Digital Marketing services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Thoothe Digital Marketing to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Thoothe Digital Marketing Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Thoothe Digital Marketing or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Thoothe Digital Marketing; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Thoothe Digital Marketing, or the public.
The Thoothe Digital Marketing Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Thoothe Digital Marketing pages, or register with Thoothe Digital Marketing site or services, a cookie helps Thoothe Digital Marketing to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Thoothe Digital Marketing Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Thoothe Digital Marketing features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Thoothe Digital Marketing services or Web sites you visit. Security of your Personal Information Thoothe Digital Marketing secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Thoothe Digital Marketing secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement Thoothe Digital Marketing will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Thoothe Digital Marketing encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Thoothe Digital Marketing is protecting your information. Contact Information Thoothe Digital Marketing Agency welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Thoothe Digital Marketing has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Thoothe Digital Marketing. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Terms and Conditions
1) The Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing social network website is a “Professional Community”. Any post deemed by the editors as overly demeaning to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, political party, national origin, or determined to be violating the principles of the Constitution of the United States of America may be deleted without notice.
2) The deletion of original blogs or forum discussions by their authors in an attempt to strike the comments or content posted by other members in response to the author’s original post, will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of the offending individual’s membership. However, comments posted that are deemed by the Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing editorial staff as being personal attacks against the author of the original post without instructional, strategic or tactical merit will be deleted.
3) The Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing Professional Community does not believe or condone censorship, however this community is monitored and moderated by a team of “Editors”, and if any editor deletes a member’s posts or comments without the written concurrence of a second authorized editor, that editor’s moderation privileges will be revoked.
4) If at any time an Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing Professional Community member solicits, funds or in any way causes a “Cease and Desist” letter to be issued to the community’s Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing managers by a practicing attorney, then that individual’s membership will be subject to review, suspension and/or revocation.
5) Use of any application, feature or functional aspect contained within the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community constitutes agreement on the user’s part to hold the publishers and members of the site harmless from all legal remedies initiated and sought by the user arising from content published.
6) The opinions expressed and statements made by individual Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing Professional Community members do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community.
7) The use of hidden links in images in an attempt to covertly divert Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing users to outside websites is forbidden and will not be tolerated. Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing editorial staff will proactively replace links that serve no purpose other than to drive Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing visitors to other sites, with relevant links to the article being posted or other relevant content within the Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing site. Repeated attempts by an Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing member to divert traffic from the Thoothe Digital Advertising and Marketing Consulting Professionals Community without any contribution of valuable content will result in that user profile being suspended.
8) Evil people, evil content and evil comments will not be tolerated… Positive attitudes, great ideas, recommendations and stories of what has worked well in improving your professional results are encouraged and promoted.
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not directed to anyone younger than 18 and is offered only to users 18 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Network represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
“Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network’s online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Network and participation with this Network.
DMCA Notification Guidelines
A. Notification of Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement using our automated form, or by sending it to our Designated Agent by mail or e-mail as set forth below in Section C.
Submit DMCA Notice
In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers.” If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the Copyright Auto Advertising Agency with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Network are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit our copyright agent to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit our copyright agent to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please note that our copyright agent will send a copy of such notices to both the individual that uploaded the allegedly infringing content and the creator of the social network where the content appears.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. The subscriber\’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber\’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which our copyright agent may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Our copyright agent only accepts counter-notices that meet the requirements set forth above and are received from the email address associated with the our copyright agent account you used to upload the content within 7 business days of our forwarding you the DMCA notice. You may submit your Counter Notification by sending it to our Designated Agent by mail or e-mail as set forth below in Section C.
C. Designated Copyright Agent
The Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Scottsdale, AZ 85006
Or, via email.
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Designated Copyright Agent. Any other communications related to the Network should be directed to the Network Creator. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.